Monday, January 21, 2013

KIMBERLY JESSY COMPANIES




 


http://www.amazon.com/l/B008EEU0M2?_encoding=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Born in Panama City Panama, Kimberly Jessy is an Author, Award Winning Publicist, Online "Stand Out" Expert" & Celebrity Red Carpet Interviewer.

I coined the name Celebritypreneur" I help clients become Celebs in their Business.

I teach Small Business Owners/Entrepreneurs how to do Non-conventional Marketing, Advertising, and PR to stand out above their competition.

I Authored 3 books on Publicity!

I have done PR Work in partnership with the NBA and I have been Awarded & Saluted for my work during half time of the Clippers game on TNT network for my work.

"Celebritize Your Business"

As seen on Tyra, BET, TNT, TruTV, ABC, THE GAME NETWORK, CBS, HBO, BET, FOX and The Mike & Juliet Show, Kimberly Jessy is Celebrity Interviewer, 2011 Mrs. California USA Petite Contestant, Media Darling & Award Winning Hollywood Publicist!

Let a Hollywood Celebrity Interviewer and Magazine Publisher teach you the tricks and trade to building a solid Celebrity Branded Business to gain Celebrity Clients and High Profile Clients.

Kimberly Jessy has interviewed some of the biggest names in Hollywood From A-list Celebs to the people that service them. Kimberly has had the rare privilege to know what it takes to build a solid Celebrity Boutique Style Business. From her years of Interviewing Celebs, Kimberly Understands the many requirements it takes to build your business so that it stands out, and is the chosen Business.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment